You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-19 22:36:11

RayB
United States

MacPool Upgrade to Billiards ... or Billiards look?

Billiards is awesome !!  Two questions.

1.  Has there been any thought about any special pricing on Billiards for those who already have a MacPool license?

2.  Does BaKno plan to upgrade MacPool to have the look of Billiards, with the new and very impressive ball physics?  If so, will that be a free upgrade?

#2 2008-09-20 06:17:22

Andres
Somalia

Re: MacPool Upgrade to Billiards ... or Billiards look?

Hello RayB

Thank you for your comment.

1. Unfortunately there are no plans to offer a special price yet.

2. MacPool will keep the current look. Both games are developed on different platforms and it is not possible to integrate the 3D engine into the current 2D environment used by MacPool.

Andres

#3 2011-05-16 15:10:28

janeșc

i just changed computers and i'm unable to play my billards game and my mahjong.  It wants me to buy the games again.

janeșc

#4 2011-05-16 15:19:11

Andres
Somalia

Hello Jane

I just wrote you an email with instructions. Please check.

Andres

#5 2012-02-29 08:23:44

time2talk

My comment goes to latest upgrade of Bakno Games Billiards. After latest upgrade installed (Feb 25 2012) game will not continue to play. Crashes after opening sometimes starts again sometimes doesn't. Then if it does crash it stops working properly: will not rack for new game, under computer opponent lets Player set cue ball on a scratch. Played this game on this computer since November 2011.

No its gone. No point having  something you can't use. Nice job.!!!!!!!!!!

Mac OSX Version 10.6.8
2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB DDR 3

#6 2012-02-29 08:36:38

Andres
Somalia

We released two different versions, one that filled the memory when the computer was thinking the next move, and then we released a new version 7.0.4.1 with this problem fixed. Maybe you still have the previous one. Please check and update to the latest one if you don' have it.

Andres

#7 2012-04-27 15:41:36

rampalk94

Has there been any thought about any special pricing on Billiards for those who already have a MacPool license.

#8 2012-04-30 03:40:15

Andres
Somalia

Hello

MacPool and Billiards are two different games, developed under two different technologies.

What we have done is a consolidation of Snooker and Carambola into MacPool, all these games were developed using the same technology and if you have purchased any of them, you can now fully unlock MacPool with all five games.

Additionally, Billiards is now just $4.95 which is a 75% discount on the original price.

Andres

Last edited by Andres (2012-04-30 03:40:48)

Board footer